Saturday, July 14, 2007

Long enough away-back to the blogosphere.


Feeling down in the dumps today. I had an operation on my vocal chords yesterday and I'm unable to speak! I know that will come as a deep disappointment to those close to me, and the other half is celebrating my inability to answer her back at last.



Sitting here having watched the Premier county having upset all the experts by taking Cork's scalp in the qualifiers. The big question is how good are Cork this year anyway, The experts in Kilkenny were still more worried about Cork than the Déise, until tonight at least. Now the poor Waterford lads have to face the Rebels again. One thing's for sure, Tipp will be in the semi-final, unless John Meyler can perform a Lazarus act in Wexford. Interesting times ahead!!

No comments: